Sunday, May 19, 2013

Progress

Day 2: Skinny Girl Diet (300 Calories or less)
Sunday May19, 2013
Morning Stats:
Weight: 174 lbs. (one pound less than last night's weigh in) (6 lbs. lost overall)
Height: 5'5''
Bra: 36DDD
Shirt: L
Pants/Dress: 10
BMI: 29 (overweight) (.1 lower than last night's weigh in) (1 lower overall)

What I ate Today:
Since I'm on skinny girl, fruits and veggies are not counted in caloric intake. I ate an apple and two bananas today as well as a "salad" composed only of lettuce, carrots, broccoli, onion, and tomato with no dressing. Other than that I took in 0 calories today! 5 Glasses of water.

TOTAL: SKINNY GIRL DIET DAY 2 (300 CAL OR LESS)

0 CALORIES

Also, I started taking Zantrex 3 diet pills today (blue bottle) which I'll talk about my results and side effects with in another post! I took 2 today.

Sunday May 19, 2013
Nightime Stats:
Weight: 170 lbs. (4 lbs. less than this morning's weigh in. 5 lbs. less than last night's weigh in. 10 lbs lost overall!)
Height: 5'5''
Bra: 36DDD
Shirt: L
Pants/Dress: 10
BMI: 28.3 (overweight) (.7 lower than this morning. .8 lower than last night. 1.7 lower overall.)

OVERALL:
I've dropped 10 lbs, 1 pants/dress size, and 1.7 BMI in 2 days on Skinny Girl Diet! Thanks Ana!

Xoxo, Lana

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :)
    Please check out my blog at http://iwillbelovely.blogspot.fi/

    It would mean a lot to me :)
    Love your blog!<3
    x

    ReplyDelete