Saturday, May 18, 2013

Intro/About Me/About the Blog

My name is Lana. I'm 19 years old. And this is my pro-ana blog. I struggled with anorexia from ages 12-15, and then recovered. And by recovered I mean I got lazy, fell off the bandwagon, and started gaining weight (and haven't stopped gaining since then). I've been wanting to get back to ana, but I've been too lazy and haven't found the self control to stick with it. Also, I'm a classical singer and I've been really worried that ana would hurt my voice somehow. Excuses, excuses. Basically, in the past 4 years I've gained 80 pounds. I feel like this is a good pro ana blog to follow for everyone- from beginners who are at an all time high weight that they're embarrassed to even admit (much like myself) to people who are experienced ana girls who need motivation and constant distractions from food and who need or enjoy reading some always helpful ana tips. Basically I am going to use this blog to post about my progress, talk to others about their progress, post tips and tricks, post about any great low-cal foods I find, and of course to post thinspo- pictures, quotes, rules to live by, and diets, etc. This will also be a place to find ana buddies to help us stay on track. Let it be known that I am not promoting ana. I know that if you are here, on this blog, it is because YOU want this for yourself and/or can't help yourself but to live like this despite NOT wanting it anymore. I encourage anyone with an eating disorder to get help. But I am here to post about my experiences and if you are here, you are here by your own choice and at your own risk. Negative commentary will not be accepted. If you don't support pro-ana sites, please exit quietly.

2 comments:

  1. Okay so hi I am Jazzmn and I'm 19 as well. I about 70-80 lbs overweight. I'm 5'7 and weigh around 210. I've always hated the fatter me but it didn't hit me until today. I took full body pictures of myself and absolutely fucking hate the way I look. I eat, sleep and breathe being skinny. All I can think about is not eating but I end up being lazy and binge eating by the end of the day. It's awful. Tomorrow I'm starting again in hopes that I can stick to it thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-Shirt | T-shirt designed by T-Shirts - The T-Shirt
    T-Shirts titanium rimless glasses designed by T-Shirts titanium nipple bars - The T-Shirt. T-Shirt.com. mens titanium rings No photos, no aftershokz trekz titanium reviews, no titanium alloys purchase necessary. $18.95. Rating: 5 · ‎9 votes · ‎$18.95 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete